Love you guys. Thank you for all of your incredible, overwhelming support. xoxoxo
Submitted by Tina
Iv come to a point in my life where I feel like my only option is to do something completely out of my comfort zone. Iv come to the conclusion that my life is at a stand still and I’m not sure how to go about changing it. I love my family and friends, but I feel that in order for me to grow as a person I need to be on my own for a little while. I feel lost in this world, I don’t no who i wanna be, or what career choice i should make. I have a large family so its hard to make decisions without disappointing someone. Basically what I’m asking for is for someone to just give me some positive feedback, constructive criticism, or even some ideas.
<3 <3 <3 You are wonderful. Lots of love. xoxo
Abby W. and I were chatting today and how good it feels to cleanse your life… Ok maybe we didn’t full on go philosophical, but I felt it brewing. This summer, I challenge you all to cleanse some aspect of your life. We have so much junk built up around us in our lives and simplifying feels so good. Summer is the perfect time because you have the time (I hope you’re relaxing) to re-evaluate and prioritize. Start simple and see where it goes. Anything and everything is good! Some of my ideas are:
1. Only watch TV two times in a week
2. De-activate your Facebook for as long as you can
3. Clean out your closet
4. Go through all that desk crap that’s been sitting there for years. STOP PROCRASTINATING!
5. Limit your soda, coffee, and energy drink consummation.
6. Put away your phone, computer, iPad, any portable electronic two hours before you plan on going to bed.
7. Stop reading trashy magazines and start reading REAL books.
8. Spend an extra 10, 15, 20, 30 etc. minutes outside each day. Wear your sunscreen!
9. CREATE YOUR OWN! Send us your ideas and ways to you’ve cleansed your life.
Start good habits now and they will continue into seasons and months to come!
Goodnight chickas xoxo